- This event has passed.
Join FoodHack’s first meet up in Africa! Meet in person with other food entrepreneurs, FoodTech enthusiasts and more from Cape Town.
December 1, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
De Novo Dairy & Mzansi Meat Co. brings you FoodHack Cape Town. Africa’s first precision fermentation company and cultivated meat company.
About this event
The FoodHack Cape Town Ambassadors, De Novo & Mzansi, are excited to invite you to their in-person Networking Meetup with an exciting line-up of speakers, start-ups, and delicious food.
Snacks and finger food brought to you by Fry Family Food Co.!
FoodTech in South Africa and beyond.
- Huw Thomas, Counterfactual Ventures (UK)
- Tasneem Karodia, Mzansi Meat Co.
- Joni Symon, De Novo Dairy
- More to come!
What to expect?
- Delicious food and drinks from local and international companies
- A crowd of food enthusiasts & entrepreneurs from Cape Town
- Networking with like-minded and interesting people
Delicious samples from our friends at The Kind Kitchen and Tshakula Bora Food Company.
– ⏱ ROOM FOR PITCH : As an attendee, you’ll have the opportunity to share your idea, need or ask the general audience for 30 seconds. You’re looking for a job, recruiting a staff member, looking for a service provider, or fundraising for your company? Don’t miss that opportunity!
Woodstock Exchange, Block B, 5th floor, BioCiTi/CiTi, 66-68 Albert Road, Woodstock
To take part in our event you will need follow COVID safety protocol and go through a screening on the day.
If you feel ill or have any symptoms, be kind & stay home 🙂
Register to attend here – FoodHack Cape Town 1 December 2021 Tickets, Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite.