Exercise those tech muscles through a no-cost programme and gain a certification from an internationally renowned cloud-based software company!
CapaCiTi offers a 12-month full-time Cloud Computing programme designed to develop your cloud architecture and design skills, help you learn to deploy cloud services and solutions, understand how to successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment, and troubleshoot common cloud management issues. The first 6-months will be spent training full time on campus with a further 6- months in a work placement should you meet the assessment targets.
What is expected of me if I join?
- Attend full-time campus-based experiential learning and training for the first 6 months
- Complete and submit quality assessments and projects on time
- Complete practical workplace activities, often as part of a team
- Attend and take part in professional development workshops and activities
- Achieve minimum criteria and assessment targets to qualify for a work placement
- Complete a 6-month work-integrated learning placement with a market-leading organization
What are the course modules?
- Cloud architecture and design
- Security within the cloud
- Automation and virtualization
- Disaster recovery
- High availability
- Potential vendor-specific cloud pathways could include:
What will I gain at the end of the course?
- The ability to deploy cloud solutions.
- The ability to deploy a pilot project.
- The opportunity to test a pilot project deployment.
- Experience in designing a secure network for cloud deployment.
- The expertise to determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- The expertise to assess storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- The skills to plan identity and access management for cloud deployments.
- The ability to analyze workload characteristics to ensure a successful migration to the cloud.
- The opportunity to secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Be able to maintain cloud systems.
- To implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- The skills to analyse cloud systems for the required performance.
- The skills to analyse cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- The expertise to troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- The knowledge to troubleshoot security issues.
Upon completion of the programme, you will be eligible to write an internationally recognized exam such as CompTIA Cloud+ Certification, AWS, Salesforce, Azure, or other related platform-specific qualifications.
Your career starts here! Apply now: https://bit.ly/CapaCiTiCloudComputing
To apply, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Able to provide your highest academic certificate
- Have no criminal record and a clean credit history
- Have a minimum NQF level 6 qualification, ideally with an IT focus
- Either self-taught and/or had prior IT training if your qualification is not IT related
- Be competent in current technologies and have the desire to follow a career in IT
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the age range of 18 to 35 years old
- Be under or unemployed at the time of application
- Be able to attend full-time training Monday to Friday
- Be able to commit to the full 12-month programme and committed to completing it
- Be available for one of the following intakes: April 2023, and September 2023.