Innovator Trust Development Programme
Who: The entrepreneurs who attend this exciting programme must have their own small, micro or medium sized business within the tech and ICT space that has been in operation for more than two years.
Participants must be:
1. A Small, Medium or Micro Enterprise, Qualifying Small Enterprise or Emerging Micro Enterprise
2. More than 51% black-owned
3. B-BBEE status of Level 4 or better
4. Core business must be in tech and ICT
5. Business must be existent for more than 24 months
What: This intensive multi-year support programme is aimed at in depth support of black-owned small businesses in the ICT sector. The purpose is the enablement and growth of early stage businesses, improving the survival rate of BBBEE SMME companies by helping them become structurally viable, usually within two to three years.
Duration: The programme is the first year of a three year programme and requires a commitment of up to 10 five-hour, face-to-face sessions held over the course of a year. The sessions are facilitated by an experienced moderator and there is an emphasis on networking and peer support.
Location: The programme will be held at the Bandwidth Barn, Woodstock Exchange and at The Bandwidth Barn Khayelitsha, based at Lookout Hill.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
1. Submit your online application
2. Eligibility screening of each application will be done
3. Potential candidates will be short listed and you will be contacted and informed of your application status
4. Interviews will be held with potential candidates
5. Final selection will be made by a panel.
Here’s to the growth and success of our entrepreneurs.
With thanks to our funders and supporters,
without whom our work would not be possible: